Brand addi

Luxury for your hands

The addi circular knitting needles, crochet hooks and handicraft accessories are the result of experience from generation-spanning production and further development. So you can expect premium products with perfect transitions, flexible ropes and smooth and light lace. VENO offers a large selection of addi products - of course made in Germany.

Made in Germany - since 1829

addi has been producing knitting and crocheting needles for almost 190 years in Altena (Westphalia) in the family business, today in the 6th generation. Sometimes, 25 manual work steps are required before a needle is perfect. You and your customers benefit from this experience and the quality awareness of the addi employees. This can be measured by an extremely low rate of complaints. addi purchases only 7 % of the assortment, the remaining 93 % is produced in Germany and that mainly by hand.

Craft needles

Experience the craft needles from addi. Depending on the application, great and individual knitting works are created by means of finest handicraft. The needles are confortable to grasp and handle and can be used without much effort.

The most popular knitting needles from addi

The most popular crochet hooks from addi

addiclick hook bamboo set

540-2
Order in the shop

addiClick Mix

670-2
Order in the shop

Addi Click Knooking

243-2
Order in the shop

Addinet

315-2
Order in the shop

Addi Click Lace Set

750-2
Order in the shop

Addi Click Bamboo

550-2
Order in the shop

Addi Click Hook

240-2
Order in the shop

Accessories

Useful auxiliary articles for various knitting or crochet works give excellent support and round off the addi assortment.

addiToGo

434-7
Order in the shop

addiToGo

433-7
Order in the shop

addiMarker socks 6pcs

408-2
Order in the shop

addiLoop 2,5 + 3,75mm

922-7
Order in the shop

addiMarker stitch marker 100pcs

408-7
Order in the shop

addigrip

695-7
Order in the shop

addiLove Stitch Markers

407-7
Order in the shop

addiLove Stitch Markers

407-2
Order in the shop

Row Counter

415-7
Order in the shop

addiExpress Hook

889-7
Order in the shop

Sizer

403-0
Order in the shop

addiMaschenfix

416-2
Order in the shop

Cashmere Comb

419-7
Order in the shop

Addimoon

420-7
Order in the shop

Cable Stitch Pins Champagner 2Stk

482-7
Order in the shop

Addi Click Heartstopper

699-2
Order in the shop

Stopper Addi Express

899-2
Order in the shop

Counting Frame

989-7
Order in the shop

Mesh Bears For Pointed Knitting Needles

402-2
Order in the shop

Sizer With Penknife

404-0
Order in the shop